The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Communication Services saw the biggest increase of the day (2.11%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (-0.48%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19.93%.
Utilities saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 0.47% trading down -0.13%. Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -2.60%, as it went up 2.11%.
- Materials went down with a -0.24% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 2.11% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.98% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.12% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.46% change.
- Financials went down with a -0.48% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.78% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.13% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.64% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.80% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.27% change.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US News Tribune. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site.