Liberty Expedia Holdings Inc Series B (Nasdaq:LEXEB)
April 17th, 2019
Liberty Expedia Holdings Inc Series B neither rose nor fell during ‘s trading, but stayed put at $43.18. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be 0.48.
LEXEB was outperformed by the rest of the Consumer Discretionary sector which went up 0.48%.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Financials saw the biggest increase of the day (1.37%), while Real Estate saw the biggest drop (-2.38%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 24.38%.
Financials saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of 3.59%, as it went up 1.37%. Consumer Staples saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 1.35% trading down -0.06%.
- Financials went up with a 1.37% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.64% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.59% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.49% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.48% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.47% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.21% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.06% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.39% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.03% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -2.38% change.
Liberty Expedia Holdings Inc Series B Info
Liberty Expedia Holdings, Inc. operates as an online travel company in the United States and internationally. The company enables business and leisure travelers to research, plan, book, and experience travel. It also provides travel and non-travel advertisers access to a potential source of incremental traffic and transactions through its various media and advertising offerings on its websites. In addition, the company operates as an Internet retailer of dietary supplements, sports nutrition products, and other health and wellness products, as well as publishes online health and fitness content, which offers workout programs, video databases, articles, recipes, health advice, and motivational stories. Further, it offers paid subscription model for structured online fitness trainers and nutrition education. The company operates under the Brand Expedia, Hotels.com, Expedia Partner Solutions, trivago, HomeAway, Egencia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, ebookers, Travelocity, Hotwire, Wotif Group, CarRentals.com, Classic Vacations, Expedia Local Expert, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. brands. Liberty Expedia Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that Liberty Expedia Holdings Inc Series B’s score is 0.48) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.