Alta Mesa Resources Inc (AMR)
April 16th, 2019
Amidst rising markets Alta Mesa Resources Inc finished Tuesday’s trading session down 12.17%, a ($0.03) decrease to close on $0.20. As well as the drop in value, Alta Mesa Resources Inc hit a new 52 week low of $0.19. Alta Mesa Resources Inc bounced 31.58% between low and high.
The market sectors were mixed Tuesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Financials saw the biggest increase of the day (1.37%), while Real Estate saw the biggest drop (-2.38%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 23.78%.
Energy saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -1.22%, as it went up 0.64%. Real Estate and Utilities saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Real Estate with a drop of -2.38%.
- Financials went up with a 1.37% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.64% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.59% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.49% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.48% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.47% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.21% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.06% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.39% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.03% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -2.38% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.