Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock (NYSE:EPE)
March 15th, 2019
Amidst rising markets Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock fell ($0.08) Friday which equals a 13.91% drop, closing at $0.49. Sadly, in addition to dropping EPE ended up closing the day at a new 52 week low.As well as the drop in value, Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock hit a new 52 week low of $0.49. Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock bounced 20.41% between high and low. Despite the drop in value, trading volumes were solid at 329.00% of normal which can indicate investor opportunities. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be -0.55.
EPE was outperformed by the rest of the Energy sector which went down only -0.08%.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Information Technology saw the biggest increase of the day (1.22%), while Real Estate saw the biggest drop (-0.38%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 17.76%.
Real Estate and Industrials saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Real Estate with a drop of -0.38%.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.22% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.71% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.64% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.50% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.49% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.47% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.20% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.01% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.08% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.25% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.38% change.
Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock Info
EP Energy Corporation, an independent exploration and production company, engages in the exploration for and the acquisition, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company has interests in three primary areas, such as the Permian basin in West Texas; the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas; and the Altamont Field in the Uinta basin in Northeastern Utah. As of December 31, 2017, it had proved reserves of 392.1 million barrels of oil equivalent and had average net daily production of 82,257 barrel of oil equivalent/per day. The company primarily sells its oil and natural gas production to third parties. EP Energy Corporation was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. common stock’s score is -0.55) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.