New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE)
March 14th, 2019
New Fortress Energy LLC finished Thursday’s trading session down 7.67%, a ($0.92) decrease to close on $11.07. As well as the drop in value, New Fortress Energy LLC hit a new 52 week low of $10.40, breaking the previous low of $11.75 from earlier this month. New Fortress Energy LLC swung 14.90% between high and low.
The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Financials saw the biggest increase of the day (0.41%), while Materials saw the biggest drop (-0.79%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 16.11%.
Materials and Communication Services saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Materials with a drop of -0.79%.
- Financials went up with a 0.41% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.20% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.06% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.04% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.14% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.25% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.28% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.31% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.35% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.40% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.79% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.