Adient PLC (NYSE:ADNT)
March 21st, 2019
Amidst rising markets Adient PLC closed Thursday up 3.22%, a $0.42 increase to close on $13.47. Despite ending the day higher, Adient PLC hit a new 52 week low of $12.95, breaking the previous low of $13.01 from earlier this month.
ADNT outperformed the rest of the Consumer Discretionary sector which went up 1.32% today.
Analysis results from 12 analysts points to the possibility that Adient PLC might increase significantly (23.20%).
The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Information Technology saw the biggest increase of the day (2.47%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (-0.30%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 18.16%.
Real Estate saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.72%, as it went up 1.79%. Financials saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of -0.81% trading down -0.30%.
- Information Technology went up with a 2.47% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 1.79% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 1.32% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 1.19% change.
- Utilities went up with a 1.05% change.
- Materials went up with a 1.04% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.95% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.89% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.69% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.35% change.
- Financials went down with a -0.30% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.