Orange SA (NYSE:ORAN)
February 12th, 2019
Amidst rising markets Orange SA finished Tuesday’s trading session down 0.27%, a ($0.04) decrease to close on $14.93. Sadly, in addition to dropping ORAN ended up closing the day at a new 52 week low.As well as the drop in value, Orange SA hit a new 52 week low of $14.93, breaking the previous low of $14.95 from earlier this month. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be 0.44.
ORAN was outperformed by the rest of the Communication Services sector which went up 1.14%.
Analysis results from 1 analyst indicates that Orange SA might increase significantly (44.13%), while Finbox has calculated (with medium uncertainty) a fair value price of $22.44.
The market sectors were mixed Tuesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Materials saw the biggest increase of the day (2.25%), while Real Estate saw the biggest drop (-0.70%). Industrials has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13.91%.
Materials saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -1.14%, as it went up 2.25%. Real Estate saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 0.96% trading down -0.70%.
- Materials went up with a 2.25% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 1.66% change.
- Industrials went up with a 1.56% change.
- Financials went up with a 1.56% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.36% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 1.34% change.
- Energy went up with a 1.18% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.14% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.88% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.17% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.70% change.
Orange SA Info
Orange S.A. provides a range of fixed telephony and mobile telecommunications, data transmission, and other value-added services to consumers, businesses, and other telecommunications operators in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. It offers mobile, fixed-line telephony, fixed broadband, business solutions and networks, and carrier services; sells mobile devices, equipment, and accessories; and sells and rents fixed-line equipment. The company also provides voice services, voice over Internet protocol products, and audio conferencing services, as well as incoming traffic for call centers; and data services, including IP-VPN, as well as broadband infrastructure products, such as satellites or fiber optic access. In addition, it offers information technology and integration services comprising communication and collaboration, hosting and infrastructure, applications, security, and video conferencing services, as well as sells related equipment. Further, the company offers installation and maintenance of submarine cables, and sales and services to international carriers; and shared services. It markets its products and services under the Orange brand. The company was formerly known as France Telecom and changed its name to Orange S.A. in July 2013. Orange S.A. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that Orange SA’s score is 0.44) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.