Lattice Semiconductor Corp (Nasdaq:LSCC)
February 13th, 2019
Amidst rising markets Lattice Semiconductor Corp closed Wednesday up 29.58%, a $2.42 increase to close on $10.60. Furthermore it hit a new 52 week high of $10.71. The stock continues to trade well at 109.90% of its 52 week low of $5.05. In addition to finishing higher, trading volumes were solid at 1,306.00% of normal which can indicate investors see opportunities. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be 1.24.
LSCC outperformed the rest of the Information Technology sector which went up 0.14% today.
Expectations from 5 analysts suggest that Lattice Semiconductor Corp might decline somewhat (-17.74%), while Finbox has calculated (with medium uncertainty) a fair value price of $5.33.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Energy saw the biggest increase of the day (1.29%), while Utilities saw the biggest drop (-0.31%). Industrials has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 15.68%.
Energy saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -1.99%, as it went up 1.29%. Utilities saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 1.76% trading down -0.31%.
- Energy went up with a 1.29% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.63% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.62% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.58% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.25% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.25% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.20% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.14% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.10% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.10% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.31% change.
Lattice Semiconductor Corp Info
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, develops and sells semiconductor devices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company offers programmable logic devices that consist of five product family lines, such as the ECP, MachXO, iCE40, CrossLink, and programmable mixed signal devices. It also provides video connectivity application specific standard products, including port processors, port controllers, video processors, transmitters, receivers, bridges, and converters for use in mobile phones, UHD TVs, home theater systems, HDMI cable extenders, automotive infotainment, PCs, accessories, projectors, and monitors. In addition, the company offers mmWave devices and modules, such as gigabit connectors, gigabit indoor devices and modules, and gigabit outdoor products, which allow customers to wirelessly transfer data and ultra high-definition video content. It sells its products directly to end customers through a network of independent manufacturers’ representatives, as well as indirectly through a network of independent sell-in and sell-through distributors. The company primarily serves original equipment manufacturers in the communications and computing, mobile and consumer, and industrial and automotive end markets. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that Lattice Semiconductor Corp’s score is 1.24) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.