TMSR Holding Company Ltd (Nasdaq:TMSR)
January 11th, 2019
Amidst falling markets TMSR Holding Company Ltd finished Friday’s trading session down 15.54%, a $0.23 decrease to close on $1.25. In addition to the stock finishing lower, the trading volumes were only 17% of normal which could be an indication of investor uncertainty. Be aware that the Piotroski Score1 is calculated to be 2, which is very low as the scale goes from 0-9. This is considered to be a weak score in terms of financial strength.
TMSR was outperformed by the rest of the Financials sector which went up 0.17%.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Healthcare saw the biggest increase of the day (0.33%), while Energy saw the biggest drop (0.63%). Energy has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 8.07%.
Energy and Utilities saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Energy with a drop of 0.63%.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.33% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.30% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.24% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.17% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.03% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.12% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.13% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -0.14% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.40% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.44% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.63% change.
TMSR Holding Company Ltd Info
As of February 6, 2018, JM Global Holding Company (NasdaqCM : WYIG) was acquired by China Sunlong Environmental Technology Inc., in a reverse merger transaction. JM Global Holding Company does not have significant operations. It intends to consummate a business combination with an operating company in the consumer products industry primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Delray Beach, Florida.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Piotrosky score is used to determine the best value stocks with nine being the best and zero being the worst. It is based on specific aspects of the company’s financial statements, such as positive net income, operating cash flow and asset turnover ratio. A score 0 0 is the worst (TMSR Holding Company Ltd’s score is 2), and 9 is the best.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.