TOUGHBUILT INDU/SH (TBLT)
January 11th, 2019
Amidst falling markets TOUGHBUILT INDU/SH closed Friday up 45.00%, a $0.54 increase to close on $1.74. The stock continues to trade well at 112% of its 52 week low of $0.82. In addition to finishing higher, trading volumes were solid at 3,527% of normal which can indicate investors see opportunities.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Healthcare saw the biggest increase of the day (0.33%), while Energy saw the biggest drop (0.63%). Energy has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 8.07%.
Energy and Utilities saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Energy with a drop of 0.63%.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.33% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.30% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.24% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.17% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.03% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.12% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.13% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -0.14% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.40% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.44% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.63% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.