M I ACQUISITION/SH (PRTH)
December 5th, 2018
M I ACQUISITION/SH neither rose nor fell during ‘s trading, but stayed put at $8.58.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Utilities saw the biggest increase of the day (0.15%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (4.40%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector declining 13%.
Utilities saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of 2.31%, as it went up 0.15%. Industrials and Consumer Discretionary both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Industrials with a drop of 4.35%.
- Utilities went up with a 0.15% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -1.26% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -1.63% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.30% change.
- Energy went down with a -2.93% change.
- Materials went down with a -3.08% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -3.14% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -3.86% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -3.91% change.
- Industrials went down with a -4.35% change.
- Financials went down with a -4.40% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.