Precipio Inc (Nasdaq:PRPO)
December 5th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Precipio Inc fell $0.03 Tuesday which equals a 14.17% decline, closing at $0.21. Sadly, in addition to dropping PRPO ended up closing the day at a new 52 week low.As well as the drop in value, Precipio Inc hit a new 52 week low of $0.21. Be aware that the Piotroski Score1 is calculated to be 2, which is very low as the scale goes from 0-9. This is considered to be a weak score in terms of financial strength.
PRPO was outperformed by the rest of the Healthcare sector which went down just 2.30%.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Utilities saw the biggest increase of the day (0.15%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (4.40%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector declining 13%.
Utilities saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of 2.31%, as it went up 0.15%. Industrials and Consumer Discretionary both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Industrials with a drop of 4.35%.
- Utilities went up with a 0.15% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -1.26% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -1.63% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.30% change.
- Energy went down with a -2.93% change.
- Materials went down with a -3.08% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -3.14% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -3.86% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -3.91% change.
- Industrials went down with a -4.35% change.
- Financials went down with a -4.40% change.
Precipio Inc Info
As of June 29, 2017, Transgenomic, Inc. was acquired by Precipio Diagnostics, LLC, in a reverse merger transaction. Transgenomic, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in advancing personalized medicine for the detection and treatment of cancer and integrated diseases through its proprietary molecular technologies, and clinical and research services primarily in the United States. It focuses on commercializing Multiplexed ICE COLD-PCR, a reagent that facilitates the use of blood and other bodily fluids for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of cancer. The company also provides genetic analytical laboratory services related to oncology and pharmacogenomics research services supporting Phase II and Phase III clinical trials conducted by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. In addition, it employs various genomic testing service technologies, including ICE COLD-PCR, a proprietary platform technology that enables detection of multiple known and unknown mutations from virtual sample types, including tissue biopsies, blood, urine, saliva, cell-free DNA, and circulating tumor cells. Transgenomic, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Piotrosky score is used to determine the best value stocks with nine being the best and zero being the worst. It is based on specific aspects of the company’s financial statements, such as positive net income, operating cash flow and asset turnover ratio. A score 0 0 is the worst (Precipio Inc’s score is 2), and 9 is the best.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.