Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (NYSE:BBVA)
December 6th, 2018
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA fell $0.04 Thursday, down 0.74%, closing at $5.39. As well as the drop in value, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA hit a new 52 week low of $5.28. Be aware that the Piotroski Score1 is calculated to be 2, which is very low as the scale goes from 0-9. This is considered to be a weak score in terms of financial strength.
BBVA outperformed the rest of the Financials sector which went down only 1.44% today.
Forecasts from 1 analyst points to the possibility that Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA might go up significantly (40%), while Finbox has calculated (with very high uncertainty) a fair value price of $9.06.
The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Real Estate saw the biggest increase of the day (2.66%), while Energy saw the biggest drop (1.77%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector dropping 13%.
Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.23%, as it went up 1.04%. Energy and Materials both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Energy with a drop of 1.77%.
- Real Estate went up with a 2.66% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.04% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.61% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.23% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.10% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.10% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.31% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.55% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.36% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.44% change.
- Energy went down with a -1.77% change.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is based in Ciudad BBVA, Spain. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria was founded in 1999.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA Info
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides retail and wholesale banking, asset management, and private banking services. The company accepts various deposits, such as current and savings accounts, fixed-term deposits, subordinated deposits, and other accounts. It also offers loan products; and foreclosed real-estate assets from residential mortgages and developers, as well as lending to developers. The company also offers credit cards; and corporate and business banking, corporate and investment banking, and insurance. It operates in Spain, Mexico, South America, the United States, Turkey, Asia-Pacific, and rest of Europe. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. was founded in 1857 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Piotrosky score is used to determine the best value stocks with nine being the best and zero being the worst. It is based on specific aspects of the company’s financial statements, such as positive net income, operating cash flow and asset turnover ratio. A score 0 0 is the worst (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA’s score is 2), and 9 is the best.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.