InfuSystem Holdings Inc (NYSE:INFU)
December 7th, 2018
InfuSystem Holdings Inc finished Thursday’s trading session down 0.42%, a $0.02 decrease to close on $3.56. Despite the drop in price it hit a new 52 week high of $3.65. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be 0.94.
INFU was outperformed by the rest of the Healthcare sector which went down only 0.31%.
Results from 1 analyst suggest that InfuSystem Holdings Inc might go up significantly (68%), while Finbox has calculated (with medium uncertainty) a fair value price of $6.24.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Real Estate saw the biggest increase of the day (2.66%), while Energy saw the biggest drop (1.77%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 12%. The biggest loss this year has been the Materials sector declining 12%.
Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -1.28%, as it went up 1.04%. Utilities saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 2.33% trading down 0.10%.
- Real Estate went up with a 2.66% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.04% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.61% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.23% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.10% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.10% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.31% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.55% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.36% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.44% change.
- Energy went down with a -1.77% change.
InfuSystem Holdings Inc Info
InfuSystem Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides infusion pumps, and related products and services in the United States and Canada. It supplies electronic ambulatory infusion pumps and associated disposable supply kits to oncology clinics, infusion clinics, and hospital outpatient chemotherapy clinics for the treatment of various cancers, including colorectal cancer, pain management, and other disease states. The company also sells, rents, and leases new and pre-owned pole mounted and ambulatory infusion pumps; and provides biomedical recertification, maintenance, and repair services for oncology practices, as well as other alternate site settings comprising home care and home infusion providers, skilled nursing facilities, pain centers, and others. In addition, it offers local and field-based customer support, as well as operates pump service and repair centers. InfuSystem Holdings Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that InfuSystem Holdings Inc’s score is 0.94) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.