Uxin Ltd (UXIN)
November 27th, 2018
Amidst rising markets Uxin Ltd fell $0.06 Tuesday, a 1.43% drop, closing at $4.13. As well as the drop in value, Uxin Ltd hit a new 52 week low of $3.86, breaking the previous low of $4.13 from earlier this month. Uxin Ltd bounced 10.36% between low and high. Despite the drop in value, trading volumes were solid at 588% of normal which can indicate investor opportunities.
The market sectors were mixed Tuesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Healthcare saw the biggest increase of the day (0.99%), while Materials saw the biggest drop (1.25%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 10%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector declining 12%.
Consumer Staples saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -1.25%, as it went up 0.91%. Materials and Energy saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Materials with a drop of 1.25%.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.99% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.91% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.87% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.57% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.56% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.24% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.24% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.07% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.25% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.33% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.25% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.