Nuveen Select Tax-Free Incom Portfolio 3 (NXR)
November 7th, 2018
Nuveen Select Tax-Free Incom Portfolio 3 neither rose nor fell during ‘s trading, but stayed put at $13.98. As well as the drop in value, Nuveen Select Tax-Free Incom Portfolio 3 hit a new 52 week low of $13.97, breaking the previous low of $13.97 from earlier this month.
Wednesday saw a swing up in all sectors of the market with Consumer Discretionary leading the pack with a 3.12% gain. Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector dropping 7.75%.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 3.12% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 2.94% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 2.88% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.93% change.
- Materials went up with a 1.90% change.
- Industrials went up with a 1.68% change.
- Energy went up with a 1.61% change.
- Financials went up with a 1.34% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 1.14% change.
- Utilities went up with a 1.08% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.56% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.