Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:NBLX)
November 7th, 2018
With markets going up Noble Midstream Partners LP closed Wednesday up 17.20%, a $6.13 increase to close on $41.76. In addition to finishing higher, trading volumes were solid at 387% of normal which can indicate investors see opportunities.
NBLX outperformed the rest of the Energy sector which went up 1.61% today.
Wednesday saw an upward swing in all sectors of the market with Consumer Discretionary leading the way with a 3.12% gain. Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector dropping 7.75%.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 3.12% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 2.94% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 2.88% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.93% change.
- Materials went up with a 1.90% change.
- Industrials went up with a 1.68% change.
- Energy went up with a 1.61% change.
- Financials went up with a 1.34% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 1.14% change.
- Utilities went up with a 1.08% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.56% change.
Noble Midstream Partners LP Info
Noble Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires midstream infrastructure assets in the United States. The company provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services. The company operates in the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado and the Delaware Basin in Texas. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas. Noble Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Noble Energy, Inc.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.