SOUTHERN SRS 2015A 6.25 JNR SUB NTS (SOJA)
October 3rd, 2018
Amidst rising markets SOUTHERN SRS 2015A 6.25 JNR SUB NTS fell $0.17 Saturday, a 0.68% decline, closing at $25.69. As well as the drop in value, SOUTHERN SRS 2015A 6.25 JNR SUB NTS hit a new 52 week low of $25.51, breaking the previous low of $25.76 from earlier this month.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Energy saw the biggest increase of the day (0.82%), while Utilities saw the biggest drop (1.23%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 20%. The biggest loss this year has been the Consumer Staples sector dropping 5.01%.
Financials saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -2.27%, as it went up 0.82%. Utilities and Consumer Staples experienced turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Utilities with a drop of 1.23%.
- Energy went up with a 0.82% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.82% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.45% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.34% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.28% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.23% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.43% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.76% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.98% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -1.06% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.23% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.