The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Financials saw the biggest increase of the day (0.71%), while Information Technology saw the biggest drop (1.78%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 20%. The biggest loss this year has been the Consumer Staples sector dropping 6.02%.
Financials saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.20%, as it went up 0.71%. Information Technology and Communication Services saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Information Technology with a drop of 1.78%.
- Financials went up with a 0.71% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.55% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.22% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.29% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.42% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.51% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.62% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.94% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -1.48% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -1.60% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -1.78% change.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US News Tribune. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site.