LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. Closed-End Fund (TLI)
October 19th, 2018
LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. Closed-End Fund finished Friday’s trading session down 0.31%, a $0.03 decrease to close on $9.69. As well as the drop in value, LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. Closed-End Fund hit a new 52 week low of $9.66, breaking the previous low of $9.68 from earlier this month.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Consumer Staples saw the biggest increase of the day (2.31%), while Healthcare saw the biggest drop (0.95%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 12%. The biggest loss this year has been the Materials sector declining 12%.
Consumer Staples saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of 2.45%, as it went up 2.31%. Healthcare and Consumer Discretionary both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Healthcare with a drop of 0.95%.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 2.31% change.
- Utilities went up with a 1.58% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 1.00% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.35% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.17% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.01% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.40% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.69% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.82% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.89% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.95% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.