Invesco Van Kampen Munpl Oprtnty Tr (VMO)
September 26th, 2018
Invesco Van Kampen Munpl Oprtnty Tr neither rose nor fell during ‘s trading, but stayed put at $11.41.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Consumer Discretionary saw the biggest increase of the day (0.59%), while Utilities saw the biggest drop (1.22%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19%. The biggest loss this year has been the Consumer Staples sector dropping 5.60%.
Consumer Discretionary saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of 0.43%, as it went up 0.59%. Materials and Financials both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Materials with a drop of 0.47%.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.59% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.57% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.09% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -0.04% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.10% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.28% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.33% change.
- Financials went down with a -0.38% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.47% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.73% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.22% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.