The market sectors were mixed today with a majority of the sectors trending up. Information Technology saw the biggest increase of the day (1.37%), while Materials saw the biggest drop (0.73%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 14%. The biggest loss this year has been the Telecommunication Services sector falling 9.98%.
Information Technology saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -4.12%, as it went up 1.37%. Real Estate and Industrials both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Real Estate with a drop of 0.52%.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.37% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 1.09% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.63% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.52% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.29% change.
- Telecommunication Services went up with a 0.18% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.05% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.16% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.52% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.52% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.73% change.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US News Tribune. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site.