The market sectors were mixed today with a majority of the sectors trending down. Energy saw the biggest increase of the day (1.24%), while Information Technology saw the biggest drop (1.01%). Consumer Discretionary has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 11%. The biggest loss this year has been the Telecommunication Services sector dropping 12%.
Energy saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.18%, as it went up 1.24%. Real Estate and Consumer Staples saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Real Estate with a drop of 0.18%.
- Energy went up with a 1.24% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.53% change.
- Telecommunication Services went up with a 0.31% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.08% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.18% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.18% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.47% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.69% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.92% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.00% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -1.01% change.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US News Tribune. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site.